Beachfront Le Meridien Noumea Resort & Spa provides guests with the perfect mixture of elegant French style and Pacific island warmth. Your worries are sure to vanish as you spend time in your chic accommodations surrounded by stunning gardens — why not take a break and marvel at the breathtaking views from your balcony?
Those looking to explore further can check out nearby attractions like Amedee Lighthouse — France’s first metal lighthouse — and Quen Toro hill, boasting 360-degree views of the city.Resort features:
• 3 restaurants and 1 coffeehouse.
• Outdoor pool and kid’s pool.
• Deep Nature Spa.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• On-site Le Meridien Beach.
• On-site Grand Casino of Noumea.
• Car rental services (at an additional cost).
• Nearby Duck Island, Tjibaou Cultural Center and the Maritime Museum of New Caledonia.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Classic Garden View Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to resort availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost (in rooms with 1 king bed only); contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
Voyageur Suite accommodations with:
• 1 king bed, 2 twin beds and 1 sofa bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to resort availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 4 adults, or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Minimum occupancy 2 adults.
• Living room.
• Dining area.
• Kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher and multipurpose oven. Both room types include:
• Air conditioning.
• Bathroom with bathtub and separate shower.
• 42-inch (107-centimeter) flat-screen television.
• DVD player and pay-per-view movies.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Le Meridien Noumea Resort & Spa
Noumea 98846, New Caledonia
Pricing for children for this resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.